Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Prayer requests for India

  1. For safety, protection, and health throughout the trip and when I get home.
  2. For God’s divine touch for me to preach His gospel in an effective way
  3. For gratitude for this opportunity that he provided me through you all.
  4. For Sandy, my travelling companion, and her arm to heal totally with no more pain.
  5. For doors to open for micro – finance to help some women start businesses.
  6. For me to not  be affected by the vision or smell  of the poverty  with no judgement of the people’s cultural way of caste system
  7. For God to lead, and me to follow
  8. For friends at home who are suffering with life defining situations i.e. Shirley trying to find housing for Sister Sue, living with Stage 4 Cancer, and Maria whose husband is still in coma from the medicine to avoid a stroke and for all the others I know who need your touch Lord.
  9. For those who don’t pray often, reading this request, to not discard the list but to send good wishes and good thoughts- for these things. This does help. Of course asking God to intervene is best.
  10. For miracles to occur for healing in the hearts of the widows and those with HIV to know they matter to God and that we are all equal in His eyes so hope is available to rise above the stigma. 
  11. Pray that I stay in the Word and meditate on God’s teachings throughout the time I am in Africa and upon my return.
  12. Pray that my body will stop screaming when I want something to eat, or want hot water or some other comfort. Let me walk in the spirit with strength and rise above my cravings. It seems there is always a time of adjustment once I arrive overseas. Let this adjustment be short as I remember to Praise Him for this time to serve.
  13. Pray that I may flow daily in the Love of God, having compassion and giving mercy to those around me who aren’t doing it “right” but are just trying to do the best they can. I pray for compassion and love TO GUIDE MY INTERACTIONS.
  14. Pray that my HIV preventions be impactful and fruitful; that many may come to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. And please pray that during the pastors’ conferences all are blessed to hear my testimony and to learn what actions can be taken.
  15. Pray that my home and pets and friends be kept safe and enjoy their time together.
  16. Pray that the funds raised will grow abundantly and multiply to meet the needs we see daily.
  17. Pray for relationships  that they grow in love and faith in Christ and that I serve as a good friend looking to see what I can give and not get.
  18. Pray that I enjoy each day, giving thanks to the Lord for the opportunity to teach and preach, and may those who listen have open hearts to be touched and changed by something we share.
  19. Pray for health and strength and stamina for myself and all the team members so our service for the glory of God will not be stopped.
  20. Pray that I truly approach my tasks overseas with humility and a willingness to hear God’s voice; leaning not on my own understanding.
We trust you hear us, Oh Lord, and that we are acting according to Your will and we give You all the glory and honor for successes. Thank You in advance for victory over the enemy in every area because we have said, “…Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” We love you Lord. Thank you!

See my new card and new ministry name.  I love the logo created by Pro-Advantage
Thank you Paul!


No comments:

Post a Comment