Friday, June 19, 2015

I am in Dubai

Good morning, i am in Dubai meeting with old friends and relaxing before the 16 hour trip home.  it will be fine, as my friend jonathan from Emirates Air ( Jeanne Benders son\\0 will help me get good seat.

I arrived from kerela after leaving Sandy to return to Deheradun yesterday am at 6;30.  my friend were kind enough to meet me and we checked into the holiday inn express hotel by the aiport. boy did i sleep. last night we went to an African church praise program- my very favorite kind of music and worship. home at 1 am and today i go see the children of moses and Susan 93 babies) then to dinner with jonathan.   tomorrow out the door at 6 am to catch flight. i am full of great memories and have much to share. God bless \paul for his help. \excuse the errors in this email. it is a European keyboard., 


see you soon 
love kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment